As I continue my journey in learning and staying up-to-date with the latest skills and knowledge in the world of fitness, I hope to proactively share this knowledge with each of my clients. My goal is to empower each individual with the knowledge, skills, dietary support, and guidance that they need for successful results. Fitness is an activity that we should all enjoy at all stages of our lives. I will always strive to create a positive and fun experience for my clients so they can achieve their personal fitness goals.
- ISSA Personal Trainer Certified
- ASPA Personal Trainer Certified
- ISSA Nutrition Certified
- TRX and Kettlebell Certified
- Three 60 MARPO Rope Certified
- DotFit Certified
My trainer philosophy goes above and beyond just going through the motions and counting down for you. My goal is to deliver a life changing experience in a dynamic and motivating environment. I strive to improve people’s health and change their lives through education, motivation, and perseverance. Changing your life is a journey that I’m always willing to take with you. Are you ready to be healthier, stronger, and happier? It is time to change, and the time is now. Semper Fi.
- ISSA. NCCPT. AAAI/ISMA – Certified Personal Trainer
- NPC Men’s Physique Competitor
- Dot Fit Nutrition Certified Fitness Professional
- ISCA Certified – TRX, Kettle Bell, Kick boxing, Battle Rope.
- Marpo VMX three60 Rope Trainer
- Grit Series Les Mills
- USMC Honorable Discharge – 04-08 OIF Infantry Combat Vet.