Nutrition is 85% of your results when developing a training program that is why Functional Performance Fitness offers Nutrition Services by a certified nutrition specialist to clients to enhance and empower overall wellness.
Why meet with a Certified Nutritionist? Benefits of Individual coaching?
- Feel tired during the day with low energy for classes and studying?
- Feel unhappy with your weight and think about food all the time?
- Spend a lot of time at the gym but not getting the results you want?
- Eat out a lot or consume a lot of processed canned/boxed/frozen foods because you are unsure how or what to cook?
- Want to make healthy choices at the dining halls or at the grocery store?
- Want to eat more vegan or vegetarian meals?
- Tired of reading conflicting diet advice telling you not to eat something – only to read the next day that you should start eating it again?
- Learn how to make reasonable changes in eating habits and behaviors
- Set manageable goals for long-term results
- Implement behavioral modification techniques
- Recognize satiety cues and learn how to intuitive consume meals
- Get evidence-based information applicable to your goals
What is one-on-one nutrition coaching?
Meet with a nutrition coach in a private and confidential setting to discuss and strategize how to accomplish individualized and personalized nutrition goals.
Initial sessions usually last 30 minutes, and follow-up sessions approximately 30-40 minutes. During this time the NC will ask pertinent questions that address the client’s specific nutrition goals, motivations, barriers, lifestyle choices, and preferences.